Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jan Juc, Torquay

A wise man once said...

It doesn't matter where you go in life, as long as you go to the beach.  I bet he was an Aussie - smart bloke!

Good morning Jan Juc...


Surfing - Round 2= more time up on that board!  I still came home with bruises and cuts, but it was worth every ride and tumble.

I had a blast this weekend and learned a little more about Aussie music & lingo. Coming soon - new vocab on the blog  in the next round of my favorite Aussie words.  Stay tuned.

  Thanks for a funtastic time all, you are sweet as... (that's what they say folks instead of sweet as pie... no pie needed).
 Just chillaxin'
BBQ-in'
Eatin'
Cheesin'

       Enjoyin' bevs, playin' games, and singin' off key.  Be glad there are no videos posted of my performance & my sincere apologies for all those who suffered through my rendition of Boys II Men - The End of the Road and En Vogue! Please remind me to never audition for the Voice :) I think I'll stick to bloggin'.



2 comments:

  1. Wow. Beautiful pictures and fun holidays. It's really cool to go surfing at Torquay beaches. The waves are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Torquay is such a special place.

    ReplyDelete