Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mt. Tamborine


Today was a great day for a food and drink tour on the Mountain.  It doesn't rain often in Queensland, but when it does it pours.  I can't think of a better way to spend a dreary Saturday than with a friend tasting wines, coffee, liquors and cheeses.  My coworker found a coupon on Scoupon (Aussie's version of Groupon) and away we went on the  trolley to the Mt. Tamborine Distillery.  The friendly and eccentric Michael was present to show off his internationally award winning liquors, schnapps and vodkas ranging in flavors from a rich, buttery caramel to a rose infused turkish delight.  These libations can easily make your coffee or adult milkshake EXTRA special.

5 sips for $5 - check out the beautiful bottles

I love these lanterns! I must have them hanging in my outdoor space someday.


Barrels of Bird Dog - Try their delicious shiraz cabernet.   http://www.birddogwines.com.au/

Ideas for my future home - My signature blue bottles are on top!

The sun came out - Thanks for a lovely day Danielle!

Here's a link for your trip to Mt. Tamborine.  http://www.tamborinemtncc.org.au/visiting/tourist_info/tourist_info.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment