Thursday, February 21, 2013

Silent Disco


I was feeling a little cranky today folks, but the Silent Disco Walking Tour was just what the doctor ordered.  If you're looking for a fun and wacky Melbourne experience, the Guru Dudu will guide you through the streets where you can dance and let your freak flag fly.


I was feeling a little silly for the first 5 minutes wearing headphones and busting a move, but the next thing I knew I was scaling the stairs in Federation Square to the Rocky theme song like a champ.  


We dropped it like it was hot down Hosier Lane, cheered on the people of Melbourne, and performed freestyle flash mobs...


Eh... sexy lady....


Op, Op, Op, Op,  Oppan Gangnam Style



Well I'm no longer cranky and give that Guru Dudu 2 thumbs up! Thanks for a fun time.

Check it out for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment