Thursday, October 18, 2012

More Aussie words

Happy almost Friday everyone! This week has flown by and I'm very much looking forward to some pool time this weekend and maybe some Oktoberfest action.  Hope everyone is enjoying their football, crunchy pretzel chips (still missing those), and all the pumpkin spice lattes Starbucks can produce.

Anywho, my mates in the States have been requesting some new Aussie slang, so I'm gonna give it a go for you.  Enjoy.  

 #1.  He lives in woop woop.



He lives in the middle of nowhere.


#2.  She's dead keen on you.

She digs you big time.



#3.  Nearly!


Almost!



#4.  He's so bogan.

He's so white trash.




#5.  Let's meet this arvo.




Let's meet this afternoon.



#6.  None of your bizzo! (love this one)


None of your business fool.



#7.  It's my shout.



My turn to buy a round.


So buy a shout, mind your bizzo, and don't forget I'm dead keen on you.  Muah!



No comments:

Post a Comment