Sunday, January 6, 2013

Yarra Valley Wine Tour


We have friends!  And lucky us, we were invited along to taste our way through the Yarra Valley outside Melbourne.  We spent the day cruising in the country with a fantastic group of Americans and Aussies on this sweet ride...


First stop, Yeringa..



Now time for "Name That Tune."  This little ditty describes the day perfectly.

I'm going up the country, babe don't you wanna go...
I'm going up the country, babe don't you wanna go...
I'm going to some place where I've never been before....
I'm going, I'm going where the water tastes like wine :)

Any guesses on those lyrics??? Answer at the bottom

The gang
I'm gonna leave the city, gotta get away...


Thank you George W. ... very insightful 
I spy with my little eye.... no, not a baby bouncer...

Pensilvania coffee!  Hmmm... looks like someone forgot their spell check.


Answer to the lyrics above:  Canned Heat - Going Up the Country.  Now go on up to the Yarra y'all - you'll love it.  






3 comments:

  1. I have see above given videos and contain on yarra velley wanatry tour.Thanks for provide this type information . I am glad that this information has been of use to you..

    Yarra Valley Winery Tour Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I love reading your blog. all pic are gorgeous in you blog It is really very impressive. I want to leave a comment in your support. Carry on with good continuation. Best of luck for your blogging efforts.Hello, I love reading your blog. It is really very impressive. I want to leave a comment in your support. Carry on with good continuation. Best of luck for your blogging efforts.
    yarra valley wine tours Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    This place is really awesome and perfect place for party. I am decided to spend my next vacation on this Yarra Valley. Thanks for this post.
    Wine tours yarra valley Melbourne

    ReplyDelete