Sunday, April 21, 2013

Aussie words - Round 4

My Aussie vocabulary keeps growing and growing!  Here are a few more words to try out with your mates.

The weather man says rain is a comin'! Don't forget your BROLLIE.



I'm feeling a bit PECKISH....


Let's grab a bite to eat.


She is feeling CLUCKY...


She's ready to make a baby (not a taco - how ridiculous is this costume?).


He's a 2 BEER SCREAMER ...


He can't handle his alcohol.


Traffic was a real SHAMOZZLE!



The roads were a mess.


On a side note, I officially have 10 days left in Melbourne before I start my journey back to America.  It feels very bittersweet right now, but I'm starting to get excited to see everyone and for the next life adventure.  Where in the world will I end up in 2013???



No comments:

Post a Comment