Monday, April 22, 2013

#10 - Top 10 reasons why I love Australia

So you may or may not know this, but I am a huge fan of composing "Top 10" lists.  And you may or may not know that I am also very sentimental and emotional.  When I feel a lot of love, I have to get it off my chest and out into the world for I fear I will explode.  I've also been called dramatic - shocking but true ;)

So I want to share with you dear friends my "Top 10" of Australia.  Although there are many reasons why I have enjoyed my year here, let me narrow it down to my favorites.  Since I have 10 days left,  I will post a different reason each from my list of why I love Australia.  Let me build you a pyramid and get to the point!

WHY I LOVE AUSTRALIA

#10.  The people of Australia have a fantastic sense of humor.  They are constantly joking and teasing each other or just making fun of you to your face - with a large amount of love thrown in of course.  Upon arrival, my inner uptight American rejected this, but now I embrace it.  There's nothing better than being able to laugh at yourself and the stereotypes that exist in the world. 
Like totally right?  I'm like not even joking right now, so true! (That was typed with my best blond girl accent while drinking a Starbucks frappaccino, eating my supersized Macca's, while putting on my eye makeup and driving an SUV of course.)


2 comments:

  1. I literally laughed out loud...i think the last sentence is everyday on my way to work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... love it lady! Can't wait to participate with you soon.

    ReplyDelete