Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Speech therapy down under

I met my coworkers this weekend and they are great.  I was feeling like myself again Sunday having brunch while chatting it up with a wonderful group of ladies.  Today I got to go to my new speech office and check out the space and the toys.  No matter where you are in the world, I guess some things are just the same.  Any nerves I felt faded away when I saw those familiar games, toys, and Super Duper products! All my therapy friends will appreciate that they even have my favorite flip open race car track toy, pronoun party, and Fun Decks.  Where would I be without them? They use some of the similar testing materials and operate the clinic just as I am used to which should help a lot with the transition back into the working world.  I start next Tuesday and will work 3 full days building in a 4th day for screenings, evaluations, and short term clients.  Can't wait to meet these little Aussie cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment