Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I was born in the USA

I am so excited! And have sooooo much energy from a sugar high because after much anticipation, my all American care package has arrived!  Here's to you Uncle Sam... and to Melissa and Laney! You girls rock.
Picture this.  It is midnight, everyone is asleep, and I am covering myself in red, white, and blue while inhaling s'mores, well s'mores with uncooked marshmallows really.  My roommates may think I'm a bit strange until I teach them what a s'more is tomorrow.  My Aussie and South African flatmates don't know what they are missing!
Hershey bars, America's favorite marshmallows, graham crackers and enough USA swag to make George Washington jealous.

The week is flying by now that I am back to work.  So far it has been like riding a bike.  And this weekend Pam is in town for some birthday celebrating in Brisbane!  The dirty thirty is knocking down the door.  Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment