Monday, April 23, 2012

We are family....

If there is anything this family knows how to do, it is how to throw an amazing theme party!   I am lucky to have each and every one of them in my life.  I love you all!  The details of my Bon Voyage were so perfect and thoughtful. Kangaroos, koalas, and wombats... oh my!


Alissa and Sammy - Thanks for the special cookies!
The cutest croc hunter... Seth chomped off his head!

Pinata time!
Jennie and Nadia
Jennie and Aunt Cindy
Josh, Jon, Jake
On the way to Oz.... Love my Bethel Bakery Cake!  
Steven and Dad
Desi and Nicole with Xavier
All the men 
I'm gonna miss these 2!
Found my first koala!
Thank you thank you for a fun filled day!

And it is time to go....
Dad and I before the airport 
Everyone's favorite feline finally in her new home
Viv and I before the airport

Love you all soooo much.  Thanks for your support always.

No comments:

Post a Comment