Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Great Ocean Road - Round 2


 I gave the Great Ocean Road another go with my cousin Emily a few days later.   On this road trip,we continued past the 12 Apostles to see the London Bridge, Bay of Islands and Bay of Martyrs.  The red rocks were striking against the blue skies and water. 

12 Apostles


The Pensak girls






I still can't believe we saw these koalas up close and personal on the side of the road. They were sooooo adorable and really didn't mind how close we were for the photos. Here are a just a few of my favorite shots. If you don't absolutely LOVE them, I question if you have a soul.






And if you are in need of a "feel good" film, here's a 30 second video of the cuddly Mum and baby for your viewing pleasure...




Lastly, here is a great Italian restaurant in Lorne should you need a recommendation...





No comments:

Post a Comment