Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today felt like a dream!


Pinch. Me. Please.  I can't even believe that I was in Fiji this morning and just finished having a glass of wine at Sydney Harbour with Pamelama.  The last 24 hours traveling were truly exhausting - Australia is soooooo far away - about 9632 miles from Pittsburgh.  Bonus - Our 2nd layover was in Fiji!


Our apartment rental in Oz is so cozy and cute in Potts Point near the Harbour. We rallied and walked through the Royal Botanic Gardens since it was such a beautiful day.  All the plants look different here - I kind of felt like I was Alice in Wonderland.
Super strange and awesome fennel-like tree
Fluffy Cauliflower-like tree
The Sydney Opera House!

The perfect end to a great first day in my new home!  All along the Harbour their are places to eat, drink, and to sit and watch the boats cruise along.  They love their outdoor dining here which is perfect because I do, too!

1 comment: